I love how these turned out!
Pattern: Endpaper Mitts by Eunny Jang
Yarn: Grignasco Bambi in turquoise (#193) and pale green (#189)
Needles: Bamboo DPNs 2.00mm for the ribbing, and 2.75mm for the rest
Other notes: I did the increases using the yarn over method that Eunny described here, which was new to me, and I think it does make it look neater.
And here’s the state of pomatomus, one sock down, one sock to go. The yarn is Celia’s Basket handpainted sock yarn. It’s more variegated than what I originally intended for these socks, but I quite like it. So far there are no crazy pooling, and I think the colours are blending quite nicely.
Oh, and thank you very much for all the sewing book suggestions! I checked at my local library and found that they have the Reader’s Digest sewing book (one of the older editions), which I’ve borrowed and flipped through. It looks good indeed, and I think I’ll need to get myself a copy. I’d love to do more sewing this year, although I won’t neglect knitting that’s for sure! 🙂