I’ve gotten rather sick of my blog theme and banner, so it’s time for a new look I think. The old one had been there since when I first set up the blog, more than two years ago. I’ve been wanting to change it for months, but procrastination got the better of me. Hmm, doesn’t it always… So now, new look, makes me happy. If you can’t see it, you might need to refresh your browser. I think I’ve got the kinks ironed out, but if you do find any problems, please let me know!
While you’re here, let me show you the socks that I was making for Annette. They’re done, and they fit! 🙂 Well, still a little loose actually. But I meant these to be more of bed socks, for her to wear when the weather gets colder, so I think it will fit her well then.
I finished these back in December, but only just got a chance to take photos. The yarn is Socks That Rock medium-weight in ‘January One’ colourway that I had left over from another project. Hardly a stashbusting project, but it feels good to be able to use even the odd leftover balls 🙂 No particular pattern, just toe-up socks, 36 stitches a round on 2.5mm circulars, short-row toes and short-row heels.
I’m glad Annette likes them. She was even willing to put them on for the photos, on a hot summer’s day! I love my bub.